Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 7





Today started off very similar to the last couple.  I grabbed my keys and headed out at around 8:15.  I sat down worked on the project Sarah has assigned me.  While doing this I also helped show Sarah a few things about Snapchat, and how each page has a QR code.  This code is a way for the app to add people by taking a picture of each persons individualized QR codes.  I explained to Sarah that they could market them by putting the VMD logo on the code with the help of Snapchat then placing the code on their other social media's as well as printing it out and giving it out with apparel and having a poster to display at their events.  This should help them raise their following on Snapchat, and make it a more cost effective form of marketing.  I stayed a little bit later this day because the next day I would have an AP exam so I wanted to get as much work done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment