Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 2

Today, started of very similar to yesterday except today was just a work day.  I worked on the social media project Sarah assigned me yesterday for an hour or so and then went over my schedule for the upcoming week.  I then went over the data I had collected so far on the distributors pages I had seen.  I then sat down and worked away for about another 3 hours then drove back to Proctor.  It wasn't the most exciting day in the office, as much of the staff was away at other meetings.  The work is pretty tedious, but its interesting so I don't mind it at all.




1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting a sense of what's its like to be in an office all day! That's the reason I work here at Proctor - no two days are ever the same! Hope the projects feel meaningful, and don't be afraid to ask for more to do! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete