Monday, May 9, 2016

Day 5

Today I got to sit in on a meeting with Volkl Marker and Dalbello's marketing meeting with Whitney their marketing firm.  They talked about their digital adds and the cost per click of each add.  It was interesting to learn about how they can track the number of clicks directed to there website from online adds using google.  The second part of the meeting was social media related.  They talked about the cost off adds on Instagram Snapchat and Facebook.  It seemed like Facebook was the most effective form of marketing for the demographic they are trying to target.   They asked me a lot of questions about Snapchat and how my generation uses it because my generation is the next that they are trying to target.   They bounced a lot of their ideas off of me and it was cool to be engaged in a corporate advertising meeting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment